Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday, Little Man


It seems that time passes by so quickly, and it isn't until Cash's birthday approaches each year that I realize the full extent of that. I cannot believe it has been FOUR years since I had that cute little guy. FOUR years since my life flipped upside down. 
In four years, the pain hasn't left- but it has lessened. 

In the past four years I have made peace with my decision, learned from my mistakes, and realized that I can't hold onto things I have no control over. Things are not ideal, and I wish that I had more involvement in Cash's life than I presently do. But I don't, and I can't be angry about that. 

Whether he is physically a part of my life or not, he is always part of it nonetheless. 
Four years later, I still think of him every day. No amount of time will ever change that.
So as hard as it is, I'm sending all of my love to him today as I always do. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CASH. I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment