Tuesday, March 29, 2011

and then... i wake up.

You know Sleeping Beauty? Once Upon a Dream? She's in the forest telling her animal friends all about this prince she met. Leading them on and on and getting them all excited.. "We walk together, and talk together, and just before we say goodbye, he takes me in his arms.... and then I wake up. Yes, its only in my dreams."

I keep having these odd dreams a few nights a week.. They are so vivid after I wake up, and I never seem to forget them. They are always similar in nature. In one dream, Curtis and I were staying at D&Y's house, and in another they were staying with us at my house. The 4 of us are talking in the dreams, usually about Cash. It is such a comfortable setting and it seems as though we have been friends for years. Their daughter S is around, playing with us, and I know Cash is too.. The troubling part to me is that I never see him in these dreams. I know he's there, and we talk about him like he's right there, but I just can't see him. I want to see him, and I try so hard to!! But no matter what I do, I always seem to wake up right when I think I'm about to. I've been having dreams like this on and off since June, and not once have I actually seen him in them. I wish I understood what this meant, if it means anything. Ugh. 

"They say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." Disney's Sleeping Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment