Sunday, March 27, 2011

November 30, 2009

"Sometimes, the things that happen today  
make us a stronger person for tomorrow."
"I LOVE quotes. I LIVE by quotes. I have quotes all over my bedroom that hold personal meanings. This quote really spoke to me today. YOU aren't a burden to me baby, but the situation I am in is extremely hard for me to handle at times. People say hurtful things, and that doesn't make it any easier. I struggle to stay afloat, but I know I am going to grow so much from this experience, I already have. I feel somewhat blessed, because I believe you are being sent here for a reason. My patriarchal blessing made that clear to me. So Yes, even though things are difficult today, it will be a blessing down the road in life. I won't get discouraged when things get tough. Challenges and trials are a part of God's plan for us here on Earth. Its how we act and react from those problems that make the difference. Always keep your head held high, baby. Never, ever give up. No matter what you may be going through, you'll get through, and come out stronger on the other side. I promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment