Friday, May 20, 2011

breathe with no air

So, you all know how I love lyrics right?? well, I've decided that I am going to name the title of all my posts after a song that portrays what I am feeling. The things I want to say but don't, and the things I wish I could tell someone, but can't. Sometimes they will be related to my post, and sometimes they might not be. If you wanna know the song I'm feeling, google it :) I'm not very good at getting out exactly what I'm feeling, but I can almost always find a song that can. Just a little head's up for the future posts :) which will be coming soon... as soon as I find time to breathe, let alone blog! haha.cOh and PS, In case you haven't noticed I have changed the back ground yet again... Whenever I go through a big change in my life (ie. a break up) I seem to change my surrounding environment too. Just an odd little habit I have. I really like this layout though.. For now.. ! 
 Goodnight, blogger world <3 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new lay-out....black and whit damask is pretty much my fave print for anything right now...great choice, oh, and great song choice too:)

    ReplyDelete