Monday, May 30, 2011

formspring #1

If you ever do have any other kids and stay in touch with Cash how are you going to explain keeping that baby and not him?

I haven't given that much thought yet, but I think I would just explain to him that I was young, unmarried, and not ready to give him what he needed. I am sure that he will ask, but his parents are so great that I truly don't believe he will be angry with me for my decision. Curtis and I do wonder, since we are together, that if we do get married and have more children, how that will affect them and Cash. Having full siblings might complicate things a little bit, but i have talked to other adoptees with full siblings and they assure me that it will all work out. Luckily I have lots of time to think about how I will respond to his questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment