Sunday, November 2, 2014

Birthmom Photo a Day- Day 2- Why I Chose Adoption.

Day 2- WHY I CHOSE ADOPTION.

I made this decision for HIM, and him only. I wanted the absolute best for my child, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to give him that. His birth father and I were not in a situation where we could raise a child together, so marriage was out of the question very quickly. Abortion was not an option for me and was not considered.
I chose adoption because I had an undeniable feeling that it was the plan set out for my child. I know that sounds crazy, but I can't really explain it anymore than that. I just had this feeling I couldn't shake. I believed from very early on that my child was going to bless the life of another family, besides my own. I had already made my decision from very early on in my pregnancy, and didn't falter much from it.

I believe that I chose a very difficult path and that my life could have been much, much easier had I decided to go a different route besides Adoption. What I had to endure was extremely painful, emotionally, mentally and physically. But I firmly support the decision that I made to do what I know was the best decision for my son, both in this life and in the eternities to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment