I'm in the mood for a happier post tonight. Aren't you? I was reading some friend's blogs and I actually got jealous of how uplifting their blogs are ! Mine is really depressing, and I want to change that tonight. SO. I rounded up some of my favorite YouTube videos to share with you all this evening.
1. I don't know why, but this video makes me laugh every time I see it. It's not even funny at all- yet somehow it really is. Maybe I find it funny because I'm Canadian and am proud of our national animal. Whatever the reason, I hope I'm not the only one who gets a smile out of this! "Have a nice day! "
2. Our school is big on affirming to yourself that you can do anything you want. A few girls who graduated posted this on our manager's facebook wall and I fell in love. This little girl is so cute, and I try everyday to look in the mirror and tell myself something I love about me :) You can never love yourself too much! Try it out one day, I bet you'll feel great all day long.
3. I am in love with Julia Sheer. This video was the first time I heard her voice, and isn't amazing? Check out all her videos on YouTube, and support her on iTunes :)
4. Ok, this one is a little depressing. But it helped me get through lots of days. The words are perfect. Again, Julia Sheer.
5. My favorite movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you should.
6. And of course, This one. Simply because, well.. I made it :) A promo video for my school. It won me a free UV Gel Nail course, which I start this weekend. Oh and yes, that is me getting my hair done in it ha.