Saturday, February 26, 2011

videos for your day!

I'm in the mood for a happier post tonight. Aren't you? I was reading some friend's blogs and I actually got jealous of how uplifting their blogs are ! Mine is really depressing, and I want to change that tonight. SO. I rounded up some of my favorite YouTube videos to share with you all this evening. 

1. I don't know why, but this video makes me laugh every time I see it. It's not even funny at all- yet somehow it really is. Maybe I find it funny because I'm Canadian and am proud of our national animal. Whatever the reason, I hope I'm not the only one who gets a smile out of this!  "Have a nice day! "


2.  Our school is big on affirming to yourself that you can do anything you want. A few girls who graduated posted this on our manager's facebook wall and I fell in love. This little girl is so cute, and I try everyday to look in the mirror and tell myself something I love about me :) You can never love yourself too much! Try it out one day, I bet you'll feel great all day long. 


3. I am in love with Julia Sheer. This video was the first time I heard her voice, and isn't amazing? Check out all her videos on YouTube, and support her on iTunes :)



4. Ok, this one is a little depressing. But it helped me get through lots of days. The words are perfect. Again, Julia Sheer.



5. My favorite movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you should. 



6. And of course, This one. Simply because, well.. I made it :) A promo video for my school. It won me a free UV Gel Nail course, which I start this weekend. Oh and yes, that is me getting my hair done in it ha.

1 comment:

  1. Dallas, I do not think your blog is depressing. Are some posts sad, yes, but what you have gone through is tough and sad. But you always talk about how it has made you a better person and how you know you did the right thing. You never hang on the regrets, you have a positive spin on it. Its ok to be sad. And here's to the beaver!!

    ReplyDelete